Welcome to the CropLife America Tell Me More blog. We are excited to launch this blog as an additional component of the popular Tell Me More program. This is a site where you can read additional stories on modern agriculture, fun facts and relevant news, as well as hear from your colleagues. We also encourage you to post your own stories as part of the MMA program. For those interested in joining the program, click here to learn more.
As part of the MMA program, readers can submit their own stories for review and publication on the Tell Me More blog. Email Mary Emma Young with a short 2-3 paragraph “essay” on one of the following questions:
- How does your job support modern agriculture in America?
- What do you think is the biggest public misconception about agriculture? How would you help to fix it?
- Imagine your favorite dish at dinner with your family on a Sunday night. What is it? How do modern growing practices help to ensure it makes it all the way to your plate?
- A lot has changed since Rachel Carson’s Silent Spring was first published 50 years ago in 1962. How have crop protection products changed, and how are they used differently?
- When have you spoken up on behalf of agriculture, or helped to correct someone’s misconception? What was their reaction?
Make sure to include your first name, occupation, and city, and Mary Emma will post your story to the blog after review. Good luck!